The Company is delighted to offer Corporate Membership to companies connected with the glass industry.
For an annual subscription of £5,000 Corporate Members are entitled to:
- One day’s free use of Glaziers Hall each year, subject to availability, in addition to all the benefits listed below
For an annual subscription of £1,000 Corporate members are entitled to:
- The right for three nominated individuals to attend events as though they were full Liverymen (the normal cost of attendance will apply);
- An annual dinner for corporate members, with a guest speaker on a topic of interest;
- A unique opportunity to network with others connected with the glass industry and artists in stained glass and architectural glass;
- Access to the Company’s library;
- Opportunities to support competitions and events.
Nominated individuals are not entitled to stand for Office in the Company, but are encouraged to become full Liverymen in their own right and obtain additional benefits.
Corporate Members have a dedicated member of the Court to act as their liaison point.
Corporate membership is for a three year period, renewable by mutual agreement.
For further details click please write to the Clerk at Glaziers Hall, 9 Montague Close, London SE1 9DD.