The church at Lanteglos by Fowey has fragmentary remains of 15thC. glass that are of high quality and great beauty.
They were conserved during 1999/2000 helped by a donation of £1000 from the glaziers Trust. The delightful tracery panels illustrated are from the east Chancel window and depict the Coronation of the Virgin, and the Annunciation. The panels were removed from the church to the workshops of Holy Well Glass in Wells, Somerset, for careful cleaning, conservation and re-leading.
They were re-installed in isothermal conditions, whereby an external glazing protects them from damaging cycles of condensation for the future. A full written and photographic record of the works in triplicate was provided to the client as an integral part of the project.